Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Terrible Blogger

Apparently, the iPhone ap that allows me to blog from my phone...doesn't.  There have been four updates that are somewhere in cyberspace.  I figure I should just give a basic summary instead of trying to recreate them.


Like I said before, the Porter ended up tasting great, and I was about to brew a ten gallon batch.  That was a success, and I am drinking one right now.  Dark, roasty, and warming, this beer is a great Winter brew.  Obviously its not Winter yet, but it is cold enough to enjoy a dark brew.  There are some minor issues I will have to address in the next batch, but nothing that keeps this one from being a winner.

I am also just about done fermenting the IPA.  Yes, this is the same one from last year, but I loaded up the later additions to up the flavor and aroma.  The experimental batches turned out so well, that I went right to the ten gallon.  I'm gonna dry hop one of them and just keg the other for a secondary experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment